We know that privacy and security of personal information are important to our users, so we are committed to making maximum efforts to protect your privacy.
Information we collect
In order to fully utilize the utilities on TopHostCoupon.com, you may need to register as a member and provide your personal information. We may collect the following information about you:
- Full Name
- IP address (Internet Protocol), web browser type (Browser), line speed, the number of pages you see, the time you visit, the addresses that this Browser accesses.
How does TopHostCoupon protect and store your personal information?
We store and process your personal information on the server, we protect it with physical and electronic safeguards including firewalls, data encryption, and regulatory procedures information security law. TopHostCoupon enforces physical access control on information, and we only allow access to personal information for employees who need it to fulfill their job responsibilities in our system.
Using your information
The goal of TopHostCoupon is to provide businesses and users with a service infrastructure for brand promotion and development, expanding business on the Internet effectively and optimally. cost and time. Therefore, we use your personal information to:
- Provide information, services, and support according to your needs
- Send email to inform our typical programs and events
- Resolving disputes, arising problems related to website use
- Measure and improve our services
- Compare and contrast the accuracy of the information you provide to third parties
Disclosure of your information
We are committed to not providing your personal information to any third party. However, we may disclose your personal information in some of the following situations:
- We have your consent to disclose this information
- The third party you authorize or authorize requires us to provide your personal information
- In accordance with legal requirements or from a government agency or if we believe that action is necessary to comply with legal requirements or to comply with the law
- Protect the rights, interests, properties, and safety of someone else
- For other third parties, we have joint ventures to provide services on TopHostCoupon.com or new services related to TopHostCoupon.com
In addition to the above but not limited cases, we will not disclose your personal information to other third parties unless we fully believe that this publication is necessary to prevent damages. Physical or financial harm caused by factors that show signs of delinquency.
Information management on the website
You can access, repair and update information on your website by logging in and using administrative features. We take no responsibility with regard to the accuracy and legality of the information you post on the website.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change the settings to deny all cookies if you prefer. However, if you choose to decline cookies, it may interfere with and affect some services and features that depend on cookies at TopHostCoupon.com.