VPS (Virtual Private Server) hosting is a type of web hosting that also shares servers with other users, however, the difference from shared hosting is that your web host provider will divide the partition on your own server. This means that a private space on a physical server is set up, with memory and microprocessor power only for you. In fact, VPS hosting is suitable for medium-sized businesses and websites that are growing rapidly.
- Private server resources (without having to buy one server)
- Large access from other websites does not affect the performance of your site
- Access root privileges on the server
- Easy to upgrade
- Highly customizable
- More expensive than the shared hosting package
- Need technical knowledge and server administration knowledge